Baby car seat and stroller
Are you excited to buy a car seat and baby jogging stroller in Malaysia? Just like strollers, car seats are baby essentials that must be on top of your shopping list. You wouldn’t be able to head home from the hospital without one.
Now, how can you choose the right car seat, depending on your budget and lifestyle? Here are some important guidelines you must read before shopping for baby products.
- Make sure to read the car seat manual thoroughly, focusing on the official weight and height limits for the seat, as well as other safety reminders. You must follow the installation instructions on the manual.
- Know all of your options. Check out different stores, and reputable baby product brands.
- Car seats have 4 basic kinds, from infant car seats and convertible car seats to booster seats and 3-in-1 car seats.
- Infant car seats provides security and rear-facing comfort for newborns to those babies up to around 30 pounds.
- You can use convertible car seats may be used forward-facing for much older toddlers, and rear-facing for babies.
- Booster car seats can be used with a seatbelt by kids aged 4 and up.